Friday 13 May 2016

Early Thursday morning Andrea, kassandra and I left Ecuador after about 12 days in Quito. We had a great time going to Spanish lessons, sightseeing and attempting to cook and practice Spanish in our apartment. I thought Quito and the surrounding areas we saw were beautiful, how It was framed by mountains and volcanoes. I really enjoyed our trip up the Pichincha volcano in the Teleferico cable cars, but I think my favourite part of the time spent in Quito was when we all rented bikes on a Sunday and explored some streets around our apartment that were closed to vehicles. There were so many people out and about and the weather was perfect. We found some beautiful parks and also drank some delicious coconut milk that was totally worth it and had no negative consequences at all!! 😉😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment